Special tracks will be held in parallel during the conference. A special track consists of a group of papers in a sub-area of the larger domain of social simulation and computational social science.
All papers will go through a reviewing process on EasyChair and will be assigned to special tracks if there is a match. A successful special track will consist of at least 2-3 extended abstracts and/or full papers.
The following special tracks will take place at the Social Simulations Conference 2019:
- Agent-based modelling of socio-economic challenges of the energy transition
- Artificial sociality
- City life
- Computational organisation theory
- Modelling social/cognitive aspects in social-ecological Systems
- Policy modelling
- Simulating mobility
- SP2S: Synthetic population in social simulation
- Tackling climate change: eco-oriented behaviors and economic policies
- Using qualitative data to inform behavioral rules in agent-based models
- Values, norms and salience: Modelling socio-economic behavior